Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Transition

For the past three weeks, I have had the benefit of being a tourist around this beautiful city of Dublin but, now that I am settled, it looks like I am transitioning into being a full-time student once again.

The long days and nights of exploring the city will be replaced by long days and nights toiling over projects, exams. and this thesis proposal.

However, if everything goes well, my goal is to be an international student by week and an international traveler by weekend.

I will still attempt to post daily to the blog but there will be weeks where it will be only a weekly post that summarizes key events during the week and where I traveled for the weekend.

Thank you to everyone that has been reading this blog. You guys are all amazing and, although I would do it anyways, you truly make it worthwhile for me to write about my experiences here.

Also, if you want to keep in touch, message me on Facebook or comment here and we can set up a time to use Skype, Oovoo, or Google +.

Cheers and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment