Friday, February 1, 2013

Picture Galore!!

In my previous blog post, I said that I would have a blog that would be loaded with some pictures from my time here. As promised, here they are with a caption with them. Enjoy!

St. Patrick's Cathedral

Dublin Castle Courtyard

Inner Part of Dublin Castle Part 1

Inner Part of Dublin Castle Part 2

Veronica Guerin, famous Irish reporter

Grafton Street Shopping Mall


Picture op in Grafton St. Shopping Centre

Swans Galore in St. Stephen's Green

The ducks at St. Stephen's Green

The rooftop of Natural History Museum
Jam Session in Hostel Common Room

A lovely reminder around DIT

Getting interviewed for the Youtube video

Irish Stew

Comedy Crunch

Dicey's Garden on a Tuesday evening


Bag pipes being played at the end of TradFest

Secret Rooftop View in my Apartment Building

The after-effects of hail in Ireland

For any Big Brother fans, YOU could be on the next show!


No comments:

Post a Comment