Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It begins...

Sometimes, it just does not seem real. I have been awarded the opportunity of a lifetime to travel to Ireland and Spain in the next year as a part of Purdue's Atlantis program through the College of Technology. Today, I begin the journey to travel to Ireland from January 16th until late May-early June. During this time, I will be working and constructing my thesis proposal in Energy Sustainability, Technology & Innovation.

I have always wanted to do study abroad while I was an undergraduate at Purdue but I never seized the opportunity until I got accepted into this program.

I have 10 hours of traveling to deal with today but I can't wait to see what this trip will bring overall in my life and my studies.

I already have temporary housing at a local hostel for 5 nights but I hope to find an apartment to move into before the end of the weekend.

Also, I plan to meet up with my major professor once I arrive to discuss about my living arrangements and what I expect to do in the following semester.

Hopefully, I can keep this blog updated frequently with my experiences abroad and my progress with my project.

As for everyone back home, I hope everything is going well and I love all of you guys and hope to keep in touch with you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment